Skin Type: All Skin Types
Our Jade roller aids lymphatic drainage which minimizes puffiness and wrinkles. Constructed of natural stone, jade rollers stay cool and may provide even better results if kept inside the fridge or freezer.
HOW TO USE:
Approximately five minutes, twice per day
- Ensure your face and the jade roller is clean before using.
- Apply our facial oil to your skin.
- Roll on gently without applying too much pressure to prevent irritation.
- When finished, clean the jade roller with soap and water.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer between uses.
- Roll up with the large end of the roller, starting at the base of your neck, and following the arrows in the graphic below, go in an upward and outward direction.
- On your forehead, start at the midpoint and roll outward in each direction. It’s helpful to start on the left or right side of your face, then do the other side.
- Don’t forget the eyes! Using the small end of your facial roller, roll gently outwards on your under eye and lid areas.
- Once you’ve rolled up and out all over your face, start rolling down. This will encourage lymphatic drainage and help to decrease puffiness.
- Start at the forehead and roll out and down toward temples, then down and out along cheeks and towards jawline. Roll downwards on your neck.
- Finish with a little squeeze with your hand at the lymph nodes. Squeeze at the base of your neck on each side, and under each armpit. This will further encourage drainage. Basically, you’ve directed everything to drain to your lymph nodes, and now you need to help the lymph nodes to let go of the excess fluid.